Key Account Management
Inside Strategic Account Management: A practical new perspective on managing relationships to generate sales
- Providing clarity to complex key accounts
- Aligning strategic objectives of relationship building with immediate requirement to generate sales
- Hands on experience of applying the Gazing system to real life examples
Who is it for and for how many?
Anyone involved in large account management, from sales professionals to management. Around 12 participants per workshop works best – but we’re flexible.
Our Strategic Account Management programme is delivered in three main phases:
- Discovery: working closely with you to define specific objectives, understand existing processes, and clarify the key pressure points affecting performance
- Introductory workshops: introducing the key principles, maps and tools that make up our Sales System; usually based on a 3 day format.
- Implementation: ongoing support, post training coaching including a programme of 12 customised modules, to develop and consolidate Strategic Account Management skills
Results & Skills
At the end of the programme, every participant will have:
- A clear understanding of the key principles involved in managing accounts with a view to generating sales opportunities
- A clear analysis of a key account, in the form of a one page strategy overview, together with a list of specific live deal opportunities, and the next steps in pursuing them
- Focus on allowing the whole sales team to use the same account management strategies which allows account information to be shared easily